Getting Started!

Hi everyone!


This is my first go around with doing a blog.  I am leaving next week for England to go and see first hand the birthplace of the Methodist Movement.  This is more than a trip for leisure (although I think we will have some free time) it is a study retreat to gain insight on how the beginnings of the Methodist Movement speaks to our current church context; what we can learn from the past about more effectively making disciples of Jesus today.  There will be several other United Methodist clergy and spouses from the Florida Annual Conference going as well.  Bishop Robert Fanin will be our trip leader. 

Thank you for your interest and for looking into this blog.  My plan is to try to post each day and if possible, add pictures.  I believe you can submit your e-mail address on this page and it will notify you when a new post is added.  Again, thank you for your interest in joining me on this "Methodist Journey"! 

God's Peace,
Rev. Brett




Comments